Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17 - Dear Nicholas Sparks

Dear Mr. Sparks,

Happy St. Patrick's Day!   I recently found out that I am almost half Irish so I feel that I can now celebrate the holiday with more meaning this year.

For St. Patrick's Day, fellow CHERUBS member and dear friend, Laura, came over and we watched the 3 HOUR long video of our trip to Ireland last year for the CDH Conference.   Because we take way too many photos!   But it was the trip of a lifetime, how could we not?  Here are some of my favorites as we raised CDH Awareness across the Emerald Isle with many other CDH families:
















I love being an American but I also love Ireland.   Someday I hope to retire there.   It's amazing how heredity can pull your heart across an ocean.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Sincerely,
Dawn Torrence Williamson
Irish CDH Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment