Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30 - Dear Nicholas Sparks

Dear Mr. Sparks,

My posts have gotten behind and shorter because life has taken a turn and other things needed my attention.

The main reason I am behind is a personal one.   My fairy tale has ended, my marriage is ending in divorce.  I had to walk away from a very bad situation and now I am rebuilding my life from scratch.  Again.  I am grieving the loss of my family.  Again.  I am grieving sons.  Again.   I don't even believe in divorce but here I am.  Again.   Divorce is devastating and it drains you emotionally, physically, financially.  I have my faith, I know I will be ok.   I have survived much worse. 

What I am going through right now is what many CDH families go through, not just because of the high rate of divorce but dealing with CDH itself is emotionally, physically and financially draining.

I cannot save my marriage but I can help CDH families.   And so can you.   Your voice will make the burdens that these families face lighter.

Sincerely,
Dawn M. Torrence Williamson
Determined woman

No comments:

Post a Comment