Sunday, February 8, 2015

February 8 - Dear Nicholas Sparks

Dear Mr. Sparks,

I spent the weekend down in your territory - the North Carolina shore.   I visited Bald Head Island for the first time and it was beautiful.

While there, I did get a little bit of work in trying to raise some CDH Awareness:


I carry a pair of wings with me everywhere I go.  You never know what opportunity will present itself to take photos for our Save the Cherubs campaign for Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness.   

I also tried to take a photo for the header of the blog for the letters that we are writing you:



I'm still working on that.  

This week starts our 20th Anniversary celebration for CHERUBS!   As of right now, we are just $10,200 away from our goal!

Sincerely,
Dawn M. Torrence Williamson
Rested Charity Leader Before the 20th Anniversary Chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment