Saturday, October 10, 2015

October 10 - Dear Nicholas Sparks

Dear Mr. Sparks,



This is how I am spending my weekend.  At my desk, watching movies of your books and catching up on this blog. 

I have been so incredibly busy that I am very behind.  But I am determined to catch up! THIS week!  

Because this project is too important.

Because these children need your voice.

Because as loud and stubborn as I am and as many incredible volunteers that we have... we are not loud enough.

Ironically as I went grocery shopping this morning before I started writing, the Outreach NC magazine was sitting on the shelf.   What a great article about you!   What incredible timing to see that on the store magazine rack.  I'm taking it as a sign. 

Sincerely,
Dawn Torrence Williamson
Dedicated CDH mom and charity president

No comments:

Post a Comment